Has the surface of your parking lot turned gray or grown brittle? Or do you want to keep that from happening to your new parking lot? Parking lot sealcoating is the answer. There really is no other paving service that can improve the look and lifespan of a parking lot like sealcoating.
For parking lot sealcoating in Monmouth County New Jersey, Unlimited Contracting is the most trusted paving company. Our years of experience with parking lot paving and pavement maintenance services means we can revitalize and protect an size parking lot with high quality asphalt sealants and the most technologically advanced processes.
Unlimited Contracting’s Parking Lot Sealcoating Guide
What is Asphalt Sealcoating?
Seal coat, sealcoating, pavement sealant: there are a lot of terms for this pavement maintenance service, but ultimately, a sealcoating is made from specialized liquid petroleum products mixed with plastics and super-fine aggregates like sand. This is applied in various ways, but it’s spread evenly over the top surface of the asphalt pavement and allowed to cure.
Benefits of Parking Lot Sealcoating
- Creates a new, beautiful dark top layer of asphalt for improved curb appeal
- Slows down oxidation and the damage done by UV rays
- Prevents water from penetrating porous asphalt and breaking up the asphalt binders
- Provides resistance to oil and chemical spills from vehicles
- Makes pavement easier to clean and maintain over the years
- Increases asphalt flexibility so it can withstand traffic
- Saves money on pavement repairs later on by preventing common problems like cracks
Our Parking Lot Sealcoating Process
- Pavement experts consult closely with facility managers or business owners to find the right time to do our pavement work to minimize interruptions.
- We coordinate alternative parking for visitors if necessary and put up signage and tape.
- Our paving crew applies an asphalt sealcoat specifically mixed for the specific conditions on your pavement, either with squeegees or by spraying.
- After the proper curing time, your revamped parking lot is ready for line striping or use!
Contact New Jersey’s Leaders in Parking Lot Sealcoating, Unlimited Contracting!
If you’re looking for ways to revitalize a parking lot that’s seen better days or protect a parking lot from ongoing damage, asphalt sealcoating is the best parking lot maintenance service to get. With years of experience with pavement maintenance and installation, the experts at Unlimited Contracting are ready to help you protect your pavement.
Contact our experienced parking lot paving team to revitalize and protect your parking lot with sealcoating!